Tube for construction waste
Pictures of a Tub for construction waste
You can see the following pictures and video of the product:
- Product pictures.
- Picture with various possible colors.
- Picture with transport packaging
What is the product used for ?
The tube for construction waste also known as a waste collection container. It is used to:
- Quickly and safely remove the rubbish from the area of the building site concerned.
- It is used mostly for the disposal of crushed concrete, bricks, tiles, etc.
- It is intended for use in both new construction and repairs.
For whom is this the right product – client profile:
The construction waste system is intended for use from:
- Professional construction teams.
- Home craftsmen.
- People who prefer to carry out home or villa repair themselves.
- The product can be used by people of all ages.
From what is the product made of ?
- The tube for construction waste is made of steel.
- The product is covered with paint by the process of powder painting.
The product is not new to the company and throughout the year the quality and its production have been optimized to meet the needs and requirements of the Western European market.
What are the special benefits and advantages of the product ?
- Extremely robust and durable construction.
- The tube for construction waste can be stacked together as you can see in the picture, which is extremely helpful by transporting.
- The tube for construction waste can be moved in bulk with hook for cranes with securing it into 4 points.
- Lifting is possible with a fork-lift without a risk of tipping over with 2 secure ties under the tube.
- The entire system for construction waste saves the physical labor needed to carry the heavy bags to the waste container.
For what can the product be used and for what not?
- The tube for construction waste is intended to be used together with the rubbish chute, the hopper chute for construction waste and the universal frame for mounting on a building / scaffolding.
We at DJODI Trade team recommend: that the tube to be used as part of this system to optimize the workflow and save heavy labor.
Product storage advices – How to preserve it longer durable and saved ?
- The most suitable storage site for the construction waste system is in a dry enclosed room such as a closet, a cellar, a garage, a warehouse, a workshop, and so on.
- During storage, the tube for construction waste can be stacked into one.
- With prolonged exposure (years) of sunlight, it is possible for the coating to fade and subsequently almost disappear, which may require the application of new coatings.
Why should I buy the product ?
- The tube for construction waste helps with temporarily storing the construction waste and consequently easy removal from the construction site.
- The system for construction waste is a practical convenience in any kind of repair, construction and other similar activities in the home and the villa.
- Due to the thickness of the steel from which it is made, as well as the robust construction, the product can be eternal by proper usage.
Warranty and product service
The tube for construction waste has a factory warranty by receiving.
- Additional warranty terms are specified when purchasing the product.
- DJODI Trade does not have spare parts for the product.
- Claims for damage to the product as a result of misconduct are not accepted.
- For longer product life, please observe our RECOMMENDATIONS for operation.
Djodi Trade Ltd advises: Please take care for you system for construction waste to use it for a long time!