Rubbish Chute for construction waste
You can see the following pictures of the product:
- Product picture.
- Photo with the frame and chutes application.
- Photo with mounting / demounting of the chain.
What is the product used for ?
- The rubbish chute is used to quickly and safely remove garbage from multi-storey building sites. It is used mostly for the disposal of crushed concrete, bricks, tiles, etc.
- It is intended for use in both new construction and repair work.
For whom is this the right product – client profile:
The construction waste system is intended for use from:
- Professional construction teams.
- Home craftsmen.
- People who prefer to carry out home or villa repair themselves.
- The rubbish chute is intended for use by people of all ages.
Djodi Trade Ltd. warnst you: Keep children away! – danger of injury.
From what is the product made of ?
- The rubbish chute injected monolithically with high-quality polypropylene to produce a lightweight, rugged and impact-resistant product.
- The rubbish chute has internal ribs for extra strength.
- To connect the chutes to a construction waste system, they are equipped with an extremely robust and load-bearing chain.
What are the special benefits and advantages of the product ?
- The construction waste chute has a reinforced locking system with a safety mechanism. This bonding system ensures stability of the chute column during the waste disposal. It also prevents breakage in case of overload.
- The secure hook ensures stable chain retention and prevents accidental release.
- The system for construction waste comes with two mounting options – directly on the building or using a frame on a scaffolding.
- The installation of the chutes is quick and easy, no special skills are required.
- The system saves the hard physical labor required to carry the heavy bags to the waste container.
For what can the product be used and for what not?
- The rubbish chute is intended to be used together with the hoper chute for construction waste and the recommended system / frame for mounting on a building / scaffoldin.
We at DJODI Trade team recommend: the chutes to be used only in this configuration and there shouldn’t be a subject to external pressure.
Product storage advices – How to stay longer durable and saved ?
- The most suitable storage site for the construction waste system is in a dry enclosed room such as a closet, a cellar, a garage, a warehouse, a workshop, and so on.
- When demounted from the system for construction waste, the chutes can be placed in one another without the risk of jamming and damaging each other – !!WARNING – Chute chains should not fall between the chutes due to the risk of jamming!
- By prolonged exposure to sunlight, the color of the chute may fade and its resistance will be impaired.
- It is important: Keep away from sources of heat and direct fire due to the risk of deformation!
Why should I buy the product ?
- Due to the material they are made of, the chutes are characterized by high mechanical elasticity.
- The system provides safe removal of the shredded building material to the waste collection container.
- The system for building is a practical convenience in any kind of repair, construction and other similar activities at home and the villa.
Warranty and product service
- The rubbish chute has a factory warranty by receiving.
- Additional warranty terms are specified when purchasing the product.
- DJODI Trade does not have spare parts for the product.
- Claims for damage to the product as a result of misconduct are not accepted.
- For longer product life, please observe our RECOMMENDATIONS for operation.
Djodi Trade Ltd advises: Please take care for you system for construction waste to use it for a long time!