Purpose and general description of aluminum scaffolding Sten H
Aluminum scaffolding Sten H, as well as any scaffolding, are designed to provide workers with safe working conditions when working at a height. Depending on the object on which the scaffold is used, its model is selected.
The basic parameter of each scaffold is its height. In addition to this performance indicator, for the exploitation process is important:
- The scaffolding must have a robust and stable construction after assembling the individual elements.
- The design of the scaffolding is adjusted according to the relief and the features of the object.
- To ensure easy, safe and unhindered movement of workers on horizontal platforms and in height.
- It can be easily and quickly mounted and disassembled.
General description of Sten H aluminum scaffold
- Aluminum scaffolding Sten H has a working height of 4.70 m and a load capacity of 100 kg / m².
- It is mounted quickly and easily with screws and nuts.
- There is one work area with a hole and a slip surface to protect it from slipping.
- Allows a level adjustment of every 30 cm.
- Moves effortlessly thanks to both wheels.
If you have questions or want to look at different products – contact us: Djodi Trade LTD