Pictures of a trestle with fixed legs
You can see the following pictures of product:
- Product picture.
- Picture with trestle application.
- Picture with trestle dimensions choice.
What is the use of trestle with fixed legs
This scaffolding allows you to reach high work section and is a perfect product for:
- Skillful home craftsmen.
- For repair professionals.
For what type of users is suitable the trestle with fixed legs?
- Suitable for any construction team that is performing short-term repair.
- Especially useful for narrow space where big scaffolding would not fit.
From what is the trestle with fixed legs made of?
- It has a sturdy metal construction.
- The trestle consists of three elements which easily can be disassembled and assembled:
- Upper moving part.
- Lower stationary part.
- Two clamps with which the height is fixed.
- The product is powder coated, which ensures the coating’s durability under normal use.
Special benefits and advantages of the trestle with fixed legs
- It is stable and extremely durable.
- The trestle has with big load capacity.
- You can assemble it quickly and no tools are required.
- Excellent mobility – due to its size without problem it passes through the doors.
- With the help of the clamps you can quickly adjust the trestle to the required height. This allows precise adjustments according to the required height thanks to the fixing сholes which are close to one another.
- Maximum working height of 3 to 5 meters.
- We also offer lightweight aluminum walkboard for a full set of home scaffolding.
- It is the easiest and cheapest option to do home repairs without having to stretch a whole scaffolding.
- Suitable for outdoor and indoor use.
The trestle with fixing legs is designed for:
- Home use.
- For use by professional building teams that carry out repairs and construction activities.
We at DJODI Trade Ltd. recommend that the trestle should be used as intended without any personal modification which can threaten the personnel safety!
Recommendations for the storage of trestle with fixed legs
- The most suitable storage site for the mobile platform is in a dry closed storage room like warehouse, garage, workshop, closet, etc.
- When not in use, it can be stored in a disassembled state, which will save considerable space.
- We recommend to be protected from adverse weather and moisture due to the risk of corrosion.
Why should I buy a trestle with fixed legs?
- The trestle is necessary to ensure safe work in construction and repair work.
- This facility is practical in all kind of repairs, both indoors and outdoors.
- This product eliminates the need to use a ladder.
Warranty and service of the trestle with fixed legs
- The product has a factory warranty by receiving.
- Additional warranty terms are specified when purchasing the product.
- DJODI Trade have all the spare parts required for the product as well as any additional products such as aluminium walkboards.
- Claims for damage to the product as a result of misconduct are not accepted.
- For longer product life, please observe our RECOMMENDATIONS for operation.
Djodi Trade Ltd advises: Please take care for your facade scaffolding to use it for a long time!