Pictures of a platform cart K1-150 kg. Manufacturer Meister – Germany
You can see the following pictures and video of the product:
- Product image.
- Photo with the cart application.
The purpose of a platform cart K1-150 kg
This Meister cart model allows a trouble-free carriage of goods up to 150 kg and is use for:
- Transporting packages.
- Transferring cartons.
- Carrying of plastic boxes, wooden boxes and others containing different goods and materials.
- Moving of safes, auto parts and other smaller and larger loads.
- Wide application finds the needs of home, office, workshop, warehouse.
- Used by couriers and courier companies.
For whom is this the right product – client profile:
The platform cart K1-150 kg is recommended for use by:
- Users of all ages.
- Workers in warehouses.
- Employees loading stands in stores.
- Merchants providing delivery of various goods and materials to customers.
This model load cart is not recommended for use by:
- Pregnant women.
- People with disability.
What is the material of this product?
The primary material used in this platform cart K1-150 kg is steel.
Its main components are:
- 4 wheels; brakes mounted on 2 of them;
- Flat special non-slip rigid platform;
- Comfortable tubular handle with folding mechanism to the platform.
What are the special benefits and advantages of the platform cart K1-150 kg?
The main advantages of this platform cart are the folding handle, the sturdy and simple construction.
- A robust steel construction that can carry up to 150 kg.
- The special non-slip rubberized coating of the platform ensures stability of the load.
- The edges of the platform have a special coating that prevents it from being damaged.
- In a folded position, the trolley is compact and makes it easy to store and carry.
- Small wheels allow very good maneuverability.
- Rear brakes provide platform stability during loading and unloading.
- The red color of the cart makes it easily visible everywhere and there is no way to lose it 🙂 .
- The foamed handle provides greater convenience and comfort.
- The cart has a TÜV / GS certificate.
For what can the product be used for and for what not ?
- This cart is designed to carry loads up to 150 kg.
- When you load or unload the cart and it is stationary, make sure the brake is activated. This provides greater stability.
- Use the brake only when the cart does NOT move!
- The solid wheels are made for any type of terrain, but we from DJODI Trade recommend smooth terrain for a longer life.
Product storage advice – how to stay longer durable and in best shape?
- To protect the construction of a platform cart K1-150 kg from corrosion, it is best to store it in a dry room.
- Being made from steel the cart is extremely vulnerable when the coating is missing – we recommend treat any “holes” of coating with paint or anti-rust mixture.
Why should I buy the product?
- DJODI Trade is a direct importer of Meister for 5 years.
- The steel construction is a guarantee for a long life when used properly and with care. If rust is missing the platform cart K1-150 kg could last for many years.
- The special construction of the cart minimizes the physical effort required to move the load and allows movement through small spaces.
Warranty and product service
- The platform cart K1-150 kg has a factory warranty by receiving.
- Claims for damage to the product as a result of misconduct are not accepted.
- DJODI Trade does not have any spare parts for the product.
- For longer product life, please observe our RECOMMENDATIONS for operation.
Djodi Trade Ltd advises: Please take care for your cart so it can take care for you too!